Friday, January 23, 2009

Samuel J. Beatty

This is my Samuel. He is one of the most wonderful, caring, trustworthy, fun and loving people I know. I am truly the luckiest girl in the world to have the relationship we do. We have been together a little over a year now and let me tell you - - it has been the best year of my life. He is the type of guy every girl dreams of and honestly I can't even begin to tell you all of his amazing qualities because it would take far too long and not even get close to saying everything I want to say. So I will leave it at that. My family loves him, my friends love him and most of all, I love him. Plus he's just cute. How could you not love him?

(sidenote) my mom commented on how I wrote a post about Vince Vaughn before I did one on Sam. I sort of laughed to myself and then decided that she was right. What was I thinking? But I think his post totally dominates Vince's in comparison.

<3 J

No comments: