Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kalli's Kitchen


My mom asked me last week if I would be interested in taking cooking classes with her and the rest of the fam. Of course I said yes (how could I not?? it something I've been wanting to do) so she introduced me to Kalli's Kitchen (click to go to her link).

The best part about taking Kalli's cooking classes is she comes to your home! Last night was our first class and it went fantastically! She arrived at our house and we got to work right away. One of the classes we signed up for was called Thai it Out which was all about Thai cuisine..mmmm. It was a blast and such a great way to get the whole family included (see dad above).
Anyways, I definitely recommend looking into this if it is something you are interested in. She was very fun, easy to learn from and you don't have to worry about anything except cooking- Kalli takes care of the rest (i.e. ingredients, aprons, cleanup).
My favorite dish we made were the fresh spring rolls. Talk about delicious and nutricious! I will undeniably be making these again seeing as they are wonderful snackies and great party food!
Tomorrow night is our next class (trip to spain) and I cannot wait!
<3 J

No comments: