Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bringing you up to speed..


After graduating from high school about 2 years ago, I never knew my life would make such a transformation. Some things I never envisioned or thought possible became a reality for me... and I have embraced every second of it. Some bad, a lot of good.. but all worth while. So allow me to open my world to you.


^- -This is me at my happiest moments in life. With my two most loveable, hugable doggies.(Samoyeds) Malibu is 2 years old and has been such a wonderful addition to my family. He is so smart and so sweet and he will steal your heart the second you meet him. I don't know what I would do without this guy.. and his little brother (not blood related) to the left is our mischevious Kona. I got him for my mom this september for her birthday..man was she shocked!! haha. We love him dearly and he has really come to be such a great companion to our family.
(Sidenote) People who will eventually look at this blog and know me really well will get a good laugh out of this first post because I would put a picture of my dogs up here first. Not my mom, or my boyfriend or my friends...but definitely my dogs. hahaha. But don't worry it won't be long before I put family and friends pictures on here (just in case you thought you were in the clear mom..).
More to come soon...
<3 J

No comments: