Wednesday, January 28, 2009

baby cousin


This is my beautiful baby cousin, Aden. (this picture is from July so he is much bigger now) Isn't he just too cute? My uncle and aunt have been fostering him since the day he was born and are hoping to adopt him. It has been a very long process and as the days and months go on, my family grows to love him more and more. He's so sweet and funny and playful and adorable and I just love him. I think of him often and every chance I get to see him is wonderful. It is amazing to see how fast he grows and the new things he learns. He will be one in march, so hopefully we get to through him a big birthday party. Anyway, I wrote this post about him because he is one of my favs and he makes me smile :) I will definitely be praying for him and my aunt and uncle so we can keep him forever.
Hope you all had a wonderful day.
<3 J
P.s- did anyone get a chance to watch american idol?? I forgot to set it on my DVR :(

No comments: