Sunday, December 4, 2011

Winnie Kai Eads- 1 month old

Our little darling is one month old today! Can't believe four weeks ago, we were at the hospital waiting to meet her.














Winnie has grown so much already! I got a little weepy when I realized she was starting to no longer fit in her newborn clothes anymore. Not quite ready to let go of her tiny cuteness. BUT, I am excited to see her continue to develop into the little lady she is destined to be. She is just so darn lovable it nearly knocks me over!


* My apologies for waiting so long to post these pictures. I guess I have a good excuse of being preoccupied with being a new mommy and all ;) There are countless stories and memories we've already made to share, but they will have to wait for another time. This mama can only be away from her baby for so long. I miss her too much!


Winnie Kai Eads, born November 4th 2011 @ 6:37am, 7lbs 9oz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love love love this post!