Friday, July 10, 2009

house/dog sitting

Greeeetings!

Currently I am posted up in a good friend of mines house, dog sitting for her family for a long weekend. It's rather lonely, I must admit but the weather's nice and the house is beauitful so I can't complain too much. They have two Westies .. seriously two of the cutest dogs I've ever seen!



In other news-- I am reading Julie and Julia (which is about hit the movie theaters in a couple of weeks) and it is so so good! It's all about a woman's story of her adventure on learning how to cook French cuisine. It's hilarious and I can't wait to see the movie now!



Also in other news-- I made the Dean's list at PLU last semester!! Which is a big honor and I'm thrilled that all of my hard work and stress paid off in such a great way.


Needless to say- I am one happy girl right now.