Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Okazeeee Vacazeeee

Lake Coeur d'Alene baby!! We did it up this summer. And had a blasty blast while doing it! I never pictured myself in Idaho...but honestly, I had the time of my life. The vacation was so laid back and relaxing..but filled with so much fun and energy at the same time. I got to spend a week with the people I love most, and I guess that's all I can really ask for. We had such great times, we made ever-lasting memories ("HARD LEFT!!!!" dad cranks the boat's steering wheel to avoid hitting the bottom) and I got to bring my doggies too
Here is Nicole ( my brother's lady friend). She was FABULOUS.
Sam got up on the wakeboard. It was a very proud moment for me :)Such a stud, huh?
My brother is a pro at wakeboarding.. he made it look waaayyy too easy.

Slicin' up that water!




Sam is so cute. I can't handle how smokin my man is! He is my favorite travel partner (besides you, mom!!!)

It's time to party!


The gang sitting by the fire and enjoying a beautiful 4th of July. So many fireworks and delicious 'smores!

Kelvin diving off the 1oft pole.


Sam being a macho man.
Ok, so apparently I took more pictures of Sam than I thought.. but I can't help it. I mean seriously..could you?! Look at him.
All of our gear.



Dean && Nicole :)

The boyzzzzzz


The girls (Nicole and Erin)

Just kickin back by the water.

All the puppies on the boat, suited up in their lifejackets :)

Mom & dad-- lookin good you two!Sunsets on the lake = amazing.


And I will leave you with this image. Notice his water boots..aren't those fashionable?
BTW, I am still learning (slowly, I must add) at how to properly upload pictures on this thing... so I must admit...the end is the beginning and the beginning is the end. Not that it makes much difference. Anywho. Hope this pictures give you a slight idea of just how much fun we had. I love my family.
<3>

2 comments:

valarie said...

and we love you! thank you for memorializing our vacazee and it sure makes me wish we were still hanging on the lake. it was glorious and relaxing and fun, especially with all you enthusiastic peeps!!! you rock Jillian!!!!!!

christy said...

Fun! Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Looks like you guys had a blast!