Thursday, February 5, 2009

an ill start to the new semester.

Today was the first day back for my 4th semester at PLU. Only one class on thursdays, so that was nice...except for the fact that I have been extremely ill for the past few days. I was that annoying student in class who couldn't stop coughing... I probably had about 15 coughdrops all together in that class. It was terrible. When I get sick, I get reeeaaally sick. This time it isn't as bad as it was only a head cold, but still no fun. I can't tell you how many baths i've taken to clear my head, or how many pills I've popped to get rid of my wicked cough/eye ache/stuffed nose because I can't count anymore!! I am just hoping tomorrow is a better day for me.
But on the bright side, I think I am really going to enjoy my business class!
Hope you are all staying healthy out in this crazy world.
<3 J

No comments: