Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 random things about me

1. I love to collect random/silly things (i.e. beer bottle caps, jars, cupcake liners)
2. I really enjoy sparkling water
3. I have huge fascinations with owls, trees, and high heels
4. When I was young, I used to run around outside naked..frequently. (I loved the feeling of being free)
5. I get bloody noses extremely easily
6. I don't know how many kids I want when I am older, but I definitely know I want at least 5 dogs
7. My favorite color is yellow.
8. If I could lay around and watch movies all day, I would feel completely content and happy to do so.
9. In the future, I want to travel to Ireland and Spain...and many others but those are my top two.
10. Some day, I hope to write and direct a short film
11. I love the series' Sex and the City and Entourage. I could watch both shows everyday..for ever.
12. I love to bake ( I think my family & friends love that about me too)
13. My real dream house would be to live on a farm with acres and acres of land for my dogs
14. At some point in my life I would like to volunteer for a non-profit organization
15. I am a huge animal person. I love the majority of all animals..I even have a pet dwarf frog named Edgar (i've had him for 3 years..he's a strong little guy)
16. Going along with animals.. I recently discovered that I'm allergic to cats. But I love my kitty Diablo so much I don't even care if I get extremely itchy eyes and sneeze for a few hours after petting him.
17. My favorite season is spring. (although it would be even better if I didn't have school during spring, but the beautiful colors and weather alone do it for me)
18. I love thai food!
19. I swear I have restless leg syndrom.. I cannot sit still. ever. my legs are constantly moving, shaking, tapping.. I get it from my dad.
20. If I could pick one thing to do for the rest of my life and not have to worry about anything (i.e. money, safety) I would travel the world with my mom..sight seeing, discovering, picture taking, drawing & sketching, learning, experiencing everything I can. It would be bliss
21. Some of my simple favorite foods right now are: pot stickers, yogurt, pb&j sandys, oatmeal, and green beans
22. My feet are always extremely cold
23. My hands are usually pretty clammy..it's embarrassing.
24. I have been to Costa Rica and it was a-maze-ing. Such a wonderful place, with wonderful people and beautiful land. I hope to go back and visit.
25. I love to be crafty.. I find a lot of self worth in creating and putting my imagination to work

No comments: