Friday, February 11, 2011

Something new

Good Friday to you all!

I hope you have had a very fulfilling and satisfactory week and go into this weekend with no stress and a carefree agenda. That is my plan, at least!

I wanted to share something with my most favorite followers (however many of you there are) about a new endeavor of mine.

I will be launching a new blog, in addition to this one, in a matter of days. I am particularly excited about this expedition because it is centered around my biggest passion in life: writing. I welcome you, and would love for you, to follow me along this adventure. I need as much support as I can get!

Basically, this idea transpired a few weeks ago. I had been wanting to start a capsule of my writings and allow the world to read the stories as they unfold. And seeing as it is getting down to the wire before I graduate, I needed to find an outlet in which I can showcase my work for potential job opportunities and I guess just to get my stuff out there. I guess it's time that I announce that I want to write professionally?? When I started My Life Uncovered a little over two years ago, it was just a place where I could write, ramble, update, share personal transformations, yadda, yadda. I kept it low key; almost as a secret. Most of my friends don't even know I have a blog. Why is that, Jill? Why feel the need to be so secretive? I guess I just wanted something that I could call my own and escape without having watchful, judging eyes on my world. Trust me, to those faithful few that read my sparse entries, you have made this experience more than worth it. Thank you for taking the time. It is my hope, however, that this new blog will be much more public-- let's cross our fingers I don't botch anything up!

Alas, do not be afraid! I will continue to write on this blog as much as possible. This is my personal, intimate space for close friends and family or whoever wants to read about my life. The other blog is going to be more professionally based without much personal reference (if I can help it ;)).

I will let you know when it is up and running and at that time, I'm sure I will beg you, again, to go check it out. Love you all!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I'm so excited for you! I LOVE how you write and cannot wait to read more!

valarie said...

i look forward to your endeavors with baited breath---is that bad?