Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2.8.2011

Today's horoscope for the oh-so-happy Cappy:

"For you, Capricorn, relationships with other people should be going so well that you feel more loved than ever. A new friend or perhaps an old one you haven't seen in a while could suddenly become a powerful part in your life. You're probably feeling exceptionally innovative and more likely to make a success of whatever new ideas you have. Prepare for a busy and satisfying day."
-horoscope.com

This couldn't ring more true for me today. In fact, I had a conversation with Ky earlier that went something like this: (after having released the many pent up ideas surrounding my brain for what is to come)
J: I'm an innovator!!
K: Yes, and often people call me a dreamer. Innovating and dreaming go hand in hand.
J: Well it makes sense. I am the innovator and you are the dreamer, and we go hand in hand.
He takes my hand, and I grasp it.

He proceeds to thank my cup of coffee for the pep in my step. He says that everytime I drink coffee I am unstoppable; I become something fierce and the determination and exuberance flood my whereabouts. And he likes it. He says I should drink it more often. Something in which I intend to do.

We had been chatting about the many things we want to see in our future and I couldn't help but feel this surge of unrelenting energy and verve for my life. I am at the cusp of something monumental, I just wish I could tell you what it is. But it remains to be seen. However, the feeling is undescribable.

2 comments:

valarie said...

oh yes, can't wait to see what is in your future!

Jenna Garvin said...

I completely support you increasing your intake of coffee. :)