Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wicked!!


Wicked was absolutely fabulous this year!

Some friends invited mom & I to join them in a huge girls night/wicked party--which included a party bus (woohoo!) appetizers, lots of wine (!) and some yummy desserts :)

We had such a blast! Good company and a great show equals one fabulous night! And although we were seated in the 5th to last row..of the entire theatre..it was still just as good as I remembered it the first time!

A big hug and thank you to Jaimie and her momma for including us in a wonderful evening!


<3>

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

You two look fabulous! I love the outfits!

valarie said...

the evening went by too fast--or did i nap right through it? hehe, thanks for keeping my head from bobbing too badly. and for being my inspiration and ever faithful companion.