Monday, September 21, 2009

Sex and the City-- The Sequel!





Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!! The girls are back!I have patiently waited (that's a lie! Extremely impatient is more like it.) for SATC 2 to come out and it is finally in the works! I know, I know..don't jump out of your seat! The sequel is said to hit theatres May 28th--perfect timing seeing as that will be my last day of class! It will be a great way to celebrate :) So I'm thinking I need to start preparing for the big day well in advance, say starting...now. My goal is to save up a good chunk of money so I can buy my very first pair of Manolo Blahniks, and wear them to the show!-- wouldn't that be fabulous?? I think so.

I don't think people understand my insane love for Carrie (and the rest of the girls!)..but especially Carrie. She is the epitome of who I want to be (minus the smoking). She is fabulous in every sense of the word. Haha, I would go on and on about how much I love Carrie, but then you would begin to see my crazy side and it's probably best to keep that hidden ;)
Needless to say, I am psyched!
Just thought I'd share that with you :)
<3 J

1 comment:

Jenna Garvin said...

OH MY GOSH I KNOW! I'm SO excited too! I saw them on a magazine cover the other day so I had to buy it and find out the details. I wanna go all out for the midnight premiere too. ha. :)