Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Samuel <3

Sam visited this past week, which was fabuloso! We were busy the entire time doing fun things and enjoying the sun && eachother's company. Here is what we did.
Thursday: After I was done babysitting, he swooped me up and took me out to dinner at BJ's (which is delicious, but I always leave feeling really full and slightly sick after the pazookie's...hmm)
Friday: Spent the afternoon shopping at Pier 1, picking up some sweet stuff for mamasan, with Sam and Jaimie. Then we had a family birthday dinner for Peggy and Stef at our house (so much fun- i love them all so so much!)
Saturday: Went to Pike Place Market with Sam and mom, bought some BEAUTIFULLY enormous sunflowers and ate lunch at Matt's in the Market (thanks to Dean's recccomendation).
Sunday: Went garage sale hunting for a queen size bed frame and a dresser...was pretty successful for finding a cute dresser for $20 AND they gave me a rocking chair too! both in really good condition, but I will def. be sproucing them up with lots of flava!
Monday: Went with Sam to Seattle to watch his little brother, Max, play 2 baseball games! It was a lot of fun && plus, when we were leaving, we got a glimpse at the Barcelona Soccer team practice at UW's soccer field. It was awesome..although I couldn't understand a word anyone was saying....
Tuesday: Went on a trecherous hike on Mt. Si. It was crazy!! Either that or...I'm incredibly out of shape. Probably the latter of the two, but still, it was tough. But definitely beautiful.
Wednesday: Went out to lunch at Panera and then had to bid Samuel farwell.

And now I'm one sad and lonely girl :(
But it was a lot of fun! I always love when he visits......
I will post some pictures of our adventures real soon....stay tuned.
<3 J

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

did you just say you hiked Mt. Si and DID NOT call me?!?! you are crazy! Next time, call me! Glad to hear you had such a great week!

Jill said...

I was going to, trust me sister!! BUT, I don't have your number! I need a hiking partner/trainer!!! hahaha