Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An apoology for my readers..

I feel as though I owe an apology to my many, in fact thousands, of readers...(NOT..in reality there are only a select few) for not being a good blogger. If only I were Julie Powell and started a blog and soon enough thousands of readers were following my blog posts, which turned into getting offered to write a book about my blog and then turned into a movie--wouldn't that be awesome!? Why can't that happen to me? Maybe I need to spice things up a bit. Who knows. I always think about things I want to post throughout my day, but then when I eventually go sit down at my computer-- I completely space out on my blog-worthy stories, isn't that awesome?! So, here I am. I've been so busy this summer/especially lately and have had soo many amazing things happen but I have no idea where to start. Instead of going through it all, I think I'll skip the details and just let you know that life is great. I'm anxiously counting down the days until I head back to school, unsure of whether I am excited or sad to be leaving summer in the dust. I just can't believe I'm already a JUNIOR!! Holy cow, it really really does go by fast. The first year seemed like forever but once you tackle that hurdle it flies by--that is not a joke! Two years left doesn't seem that bad, it is definitely something I feel like I can manage ( && hopefully sustain my spot on the Dean's List :))

Here are a few big things that have happened over the past few weeks (thus leaving me hardly any time to post..unfortunately)

-I moved back home!!! Note: it will not be official until the end of summer, but still. It is soo nice to be back home.
-My mom and I have been busy painting and re-vamping some awesome furniture items we found at garage sales--yes it's true, we garage sale shopped til we dropped! (well, sort of. That is a very tiring task, because it takes forever until you find what you want!!)
-I got tickets to go see Rascal Flatts at the Tacoma Dome for Sam and I! (We will be celebrating our 2 year aniversary! And this must really mean something...because Sam is not into country music AT ALL. Just shows what kind of a guy he is- very sweet and thoughtful.)
-I hosted a sushi party at my house this past Sunday; it was sooo much fun! && not to mention yummy :)

I think that's all. I don't really feel like racking my brain on what else I've been up to.
Have a great sun-filled day!
<3 J

2 comments:

valarie said...

yes, indeed, you've been a busy woman, too busy to post for a while, we'll forgive ya, but you should post pics of your new apartment even though it's at your old address, you did such fab u lous things with the space!

Stefanie said...

agreed: we forgive you :) AND we need pictures of things...apartment, food you make, etc..