Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kate Quinn Organics

Nicole introduced me to my new favorite baby shop, Kate Quinn Organics, and now I can't get enough of it! I love all of the prints, baby girl dresses & jumpsuits, and sweet Plum Bunny line. It is all so adorable I can hardly stand it! I am about to put in my first order... I think I found the perfect crib skirt which makes me sooo excited! For those of you with little ones, you absolutely must check out the website asap : http://www.katequinnorganics.com/
-------


In other news, I recently purchased a Clarisonic from the Anniversary sale. If you haven't heard of what it is yet, you are OUT OF THE LOOP! Ok, kidding. But it is big news around the Nordstrom gossip. It is supposedly one of the best cleansing systems for your face and body. A co-worker of mine has one and swears by it. It's really gentle and easy to use. I've had it for a few days now and am loving it so far! I got a zebra print one :)

No comments: