Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Moseby's future abode

When we first brought baby Moseby home we invisioned him nestled up in a luxurious, country chic rabbit hutch. It didn't quite pan out like this for many reasons. One, it's time consuming and requires labor and equipment. Two, hutches take up quite a bit of space.. and seeing as we don't have our own place just yet, we weren't sure if it would be a wise decision to go on with buliding one not knowing where our future would be. So we had to make a sacrifice for something less chic and more practical. Boo! We know bunnies don't last forever. But we wish they did.. at least our Mose-man. He is our sparkle, our flame, our peacekeeper (ha! it's true. J&K make sure be on their best behavior in the presence of precious Moseby)
But when we encounted this picturesque bunny barn, I melted and only hoped to one day have one of our own. I got so excited-- I started planning when we could begin the development process. However, we have to wait. Why am I so impatient?! I can't help but get amped up for the future residence of my furry baby. I want it NOW! Wouldn't it be so cool??
But for now, while we still live under the roof of my parents, we must wait. One day, hopefully within a year or two, Moseby will get his hutch. I just hope his ticker last longer than the average bunny's 4 years. I think it's possible.
Love,
the always hopeful and forever passionate Jillian

No comments: