Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random Facts Day!

I have officially declared today as random facts day! This is a great way for you to get to know me && all of my oddities. And maybe even inspire you to do the same on your blog :)


My favorite summer fruit: Nectarines
4 things that are always in my purse: chapstick, altoids, pen, floss
What habit could I not live without: making lists
Most frequently used word: Boo Boo (as voted on by Kyle) but I think it's 'absolutely'
Biggest summer annoyance: fruit flies
Funniest summer memory: Walking down Broadway and noticing my mom has tp draping out her pants (sorry mom!! but it was hilarious)
Favorite accessory: big, chunky rings
TV Show: How I Met Your Mother, So You Think You Can Dance, Design Star
One of the most random things I could not survive without: Toilet seat covers (public bathrooms scare me!)

I think I might make this a weekly occurance. Maybe just write one random fact a week.. I don't want to overwhelm you! Hope you are enjoying the lovely summer weather :)

Love,
j

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

love it!! Thanks for the insight!

valarie said...

Now people won't think I did it for the laughs! a video camera inside the bathroom at yumyum would have been a hoot too.