Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer--it's here!

Lots of fun things are already happenin' && I just so happened to capture a lot of it on camera! Get ready, prepapre yourself, this post is loaded with pictures. My ever-so-beautiful dad & mama-- on our way to our first M's game of the season!
Kyle & I made eggs benedict for mama on Mother's Day. It was cold by the time she ate it, but she still had a smile on her face :)
My grandpa: intensly watching our game of botchee ball.
I'm not kidding... it was intense.
Dean & Nicole!
Like a pro
Yup, he's all mine.
I can't get over how amazing she looks in this picture.
Happy Mother's Day-- we love you!!
My mom picked out a new puppy for my grandma as her mother's day gift...
Needless to say, she is my grandma's baby already. Isn't she the cutest??
Bonfire & 'smores night with Jamestown!
Three devishly handsome men posing by the fire.
Jaimie && Kona!
Love her!
Kevin & Dad-- so silly.



Us!

Everyone huddled under the umbrella when it started to rain on our BBQ day (that's Kyle's mom & her fiance, Brian in the picture).


Cheers!
Boo bear!

Having a moment by the fire.


I think this picture miiight be my favorite.
I love summertime, don't you??
Hope that massive amount of pictures didn't overwhelm you. But don't say I didn't warn you. Until next time, friends!
Love,
J

2 comments:

valarie said...

Fun stuff! Thanks for the memories and the post!

valarie said...

can we have another bonfire saturday night? i wanna join in the fun.