Sunday, December 20, 2009

Birthday Boo

This post is dedicated to my birthday Boo ( get it--- like birthday boy??) He turned THREEEE on December 6th. That's like 80 in dog years! He's getting up there. But last night I told him, "Boo, although you have gotten older, you truly have aged so gracefully. You can't even tell that you are three now instead of two. You only get more beautiful as the years grow... instead of the opposite...which happens to most dogs. Consider yourself lucky!"

Here are some pitures of Mr. Boo throughout the years. Unfortunately I don't have any from when he was a puppy as they are still on my old computer. However-- I am sure you will enjoy these that truly represent the majestic and ever-so-poised MALIBU!












Happy birthday Malibu!

1 comment:

valarie said...

very cute, i'm sure he's so honored by your pictorial! BTW i think it's 7 years to 1 doggy year so he's really only 21, barely wet behind the ears...