Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Boots Heaven!

I absolutely love a good pair of boots. In fact, I think I could say I'm nearly obsessed with them. If they could go with any outfit ensemble (i.e. sweatpants, slouchy jeans or pjs) I would wear them all day, everyday. For some odd reason, I find them to be totally comfortable, not to mention develishly stylish- so any chance I get- I throw a pair on! I've been perusing around Nordy's (my number one go-to shoe palace) for months looking for the perfect boot for this season. Well you know how the saying goes.. if you are looking for it, you'll never find it...errr something along those lines. That was the case for me. BECAUSE, because, because...guess what. I just scored a brand spanking new pair of Dolce Vita (!!!) boots for free! It is so wonderful to have friends who look out for you and know just how to make you happy-- boots, of course! I am one verrrrrry happy girl :)


P.S. Since this post is about shoes, I figure now is a good time to give a *shout out* (for lack of a better word) to my beautiful (and pregnant!!) cousin because I know she is just as much of a shoe lover/obsessee as I am. Love you girl!

1 comment:

A to Z said...

dude!! i love love LOVE Dolce Vita!! I just put a pair of Dolce Vita boots in my "shopping cart" online at Nordstrom yesterday!!! I also love FREE. Those boots are fantastic!!!!