Monday, May 11, 2009

Updates!

Life has been very fulfilling lately. I've been having so much fun! Here are some pictures show-casing what I've been up to as of late.

My cute cousin (sporting the shirt I picked out for him for his 1st birthday) fell in love with The Okazaki Wagon on Mother's day. He couldn't get enough of it! He even took a nap in the wagon. It was priceless.

The other two cute kids are two (of the three) littles ones I babysit. They are a bundle of fun! & always keeping me busy, that's for sure!

And then there's the easter cupcakes! Yum-a-licious! I must say, I was pretty proud of my mom and I for making these orange buttercream delights! Maybe this whole bakery thing really will work out!! Yay for us :)








That'a all for now!
Hope you had a fabulous Monday.
<3 J

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

cute! And the cupcakes were delicious!!

valarie said...

that's my newly improved backside in the wagon picture, thanks Jilly!