Monday, April 27, 2009

Allow my to clarify...

I have been requested (by my mom) to explain what I have been talking about when I mention Twitter.

Here goes.

Twitter, mom, is a type of network where people, famous & not so famous people, blog in 140 characters or less... it's a mini-blog, if you will. Most people like to update their "status" or right-the-wrong in the tabloids, or also people use Twitter as a means of conversing-- bridging the gap between star and obsessive fan. You catch my drift? Once you become a "twittee" (I'm not sure if I made this up or not..?) you are then able to follow peoples twitters and see what they are up to and what not. Creepy? I think yes. But, heck. I just got one so I can hope and cross my fingers to get a piece of Dane Cook. We'll see.

I hope this is a bit of help! Remember: I'm still very fresh to this, I still have much to learn in the Twitter world.

<3 J

2 comments:

valarie said...

thanks, jill, let me know if dane replies, now it's all clear as mud :)

VultureToast said...

ayo chick!

dude my mom got a facebook.
and now your mom's getting on the twitter train?

what is the world coming to??