Monday, March 23, 2009

Palm springs update







Hello all!
I'm here to provide all of my avid readers an update on all my palm springs action.
It's been pretty fabulous so far, there's no denying it. Yesturday (our first full day) it was windy all day long. I'm talkin serious, lift you up and blow you away wind. Needless to say, we didn't get much pool time, but it was still sunny. We went and checked out this old famous singers pad (her name was Kate Smith, she's famous for singing God Bless America, died in 1986). It was phenomenal. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Anyhoo. TODAY. it was beautiful. Clear skies all day long. It started out with 4 mimosas and a vodka cran. (note: this was all before the clock even struck 12) So if you can only imagine, Jilly got a bit tired so she took a nap by the pool. for a few hours. I woke up with quite the sunglasses tan going on on my face. Pretty stellar.
Palm springs is treatin me good. Tomorrow brings new adventures, such as hikes and waterfalls, discount fashion malls, dinner at a fancy italian restaurant. We have it made here.

Love to all :)
<3 J

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Sounds incredible!!